A SHED caught fire in Bolton-on-Dearne in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday).
Crews from Dearne and Rotherham stations attended the incident in Mexborough Road at 5.05am.
"The fire was said to have spread slightly to a garage next to the shed and was found to be accidental," said a spokeswoman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service.
Crews left the scene at 6.30am.
We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.