A SMALL blaze at a nursing home was caused by a faulty light fitting, the fire service said.
Firefighters were called to High Street, Rawmarsh, at about 8.30am on Saturday (1).
They were there 20 minutes and confirmed the incident was accidental.
Meanwhile, a silver Audi was set alight at Silver Street in Thrybergh at 1.30am today (Monday).
And firefighters dealt with another deliberate car fire at Beech Grove in Dinnington at 11.50pm on Friday (2).
We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.