House fire in Sunnyside was accidental

House fire in Sunnyside was accidental

By Chloe West | 01/10/2019

House fire in Sunnyside was accidental

THE cause of a house fire in Sunnyside last night (Monday) was found to be accidental officials say. 

Crews from Maltby and Rotherham fire stations attended the scene in Fleming Gardens at 8.05pm.

"The incident was a cooking-related fire where a hob got turned on accidentally," said a spokesman from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue.

"No-one was injured and the cause of the fire was accidental," he added. 

 

 

 




Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/