A FIRE caused by an electrical bike charger spread to two motorbikes and two parked cars.
Firefighters from Rotherham, Cudworth, Tankersley and Dearne attended Cygnet Close at Brampton Bierlow shortly after 9pm on Friday.
The blaze began in a ground floor garage — affecting the motorcycles and household goods —before spreading to the two cars outside.
A fire service spokesperson said: “The fire caused extensive smoke damage to the outside walls.
“This was dealt with by 11.26pm and there were no reported injuries.”