Accidental van fire in Kiveton Park

Accidental van fire in Kiveton Park

By Chloe West | 21/04/2021

Accidental van fire in Kiveton Park

A VAN was accidentally set on fire in Kiveton Park in the early hours of this morning.

Firefighters from Aston station were called out to a van on fire in Ash Grove at 1.50am. 

The crew came away from the scene at 2.45am and the cause of the fire was accidental, said a spokeswoman from South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue. 

 



Newsletter

Sign up to our weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox

Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 803562
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/