Washing machine blaze at house

By Antony Clay | 25/07/2017

Washing machine blaze at house

A WASHING machine caught fire at a house in Rawmarsh early this morning.

A fire crew was called to the property on Evelyn Street but the fire was out on their arrival.

A woman was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation but was not hospitalised, said a spokeswoman for South Yorkshire Fire Service.


The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.


Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/