MOBILE speed cameras will be used in an effort to cut motorists speed and improve safety on the roads this week.
A team of officers from the South Yorkshire Safety Camera Partnership will be using the devices at various roadside locations as part of their ongoing anti-speeding operation in the region.
The routes subject to patrols from Monday, May 29, include:
- A6109 Meadow Bank, Rotherham
- A629 Wortley Road, Rotherham
- A630 Doncaster Road, Thrybergh
- A631 Rotherham Road, Maltby
- A633 Sandygate, Wath-upon-Dearne
- B6059 Station Road, Kiveton
- B6097 Doncaster Road, Wath-upon-Dearne
- B6427 Grange Lane, Maltby
- Fenton Road, Rotherham
- Kilnhurst Road, Rawmarsh
- Middle Lane South, Rotherham.