MOBILE speed cameras will be used in an effort to cut motorists speed and improve safety on the roads during patrols this week.
A team of officers from the South Yorkshire Safety Camera Partnership will be using the devices at various roadside locations from Monday (13) as part of their ongoing anti-speeding operation in the region.
The routes subject to patrols include:
- Rowms Lane, Swinton
- A6023 Doncaster Road, Mexborough
- A6023 Low Road, Conisbrough
- A629 Upper Wortley Road, Rotherham
- A631 Bawtry Road, Wickersley
- B6059 Wales Road, Kiveton Park
- B6427 Grange Lane, Maltby
- A6123 Herringthorpe Valley Road, Rotherham