THE battle for the minds of the electorate continues with the local elections taking a back a seat to the referendum on June 23.
If anyone is still unconvinced that we must leave the EU Communist dictatorship, and God forbid we are still a part after June 23, then please allow me to remind and inform them of the latest leaks from Brussels;
1) By 2020 we will have to pay over £1.8 billion into the trough to enable the accession of Turkey, Albania and others all of whose population will have access to free NHS care and of course social security benefits;
2) The British Armed Forces will be disbanded by 2025 because there will be a “European Force” which will in turn become part of the “World Force”. This explains why the numbers of British troops has been run down: a) to prevent a military coup and b) to make the disbanding more simple;
3) The NHS, Ambulance Service, HMRC, Coastguard, Fire Service and Police to be privatised by 2030; just as Royal Mail was ordered to be privatised by the embezzlers in Brussels;
4) We will be forced into the Euro;
5) Brussels will take over our welfare system;
6) There will be no political parties nor elections as there will be one “Board” in Brussels.
If any of your readers still buy the lies from Westminster and votes to remain then they must be prepared to get on their knees in the not too distant future and apologise to their children and grandchildren because they will be despised by them.
Two arrested after trouble at New York Stadium cup final
Fire crews battle two arson attacks within an hour
Off-roaders 'risking their lives'