E-cig may have caused house fire

By Dave Doyle | 12/01/2017 0 comments

E-cig may have caused house fire

FIREFIGHTERS attended a house fire in Manvers last night.

Two crews from Dearne station attended Roebuck Chase at around 8.50pm.

They discovered a small fire in the living room of a house, thought to have been by an e-cigarette or charger.

Staff left the scene at around 9.30pm — no injuries were reported.


No messages

Please login or register to enter your message click here


Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/