Chip pan fire at Thrybergh home

By Antony Clay | 16/10/2017

Chip pan fire at Thrybergh home

THREE fire crews were called to a chip pan fire in the kitchen of a Thrybergh house.

They were called at 2.05pm on Saturday to Musgrove Avenue and spent an hour at the scene.

A spokeswoman for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said the blaze began accidentally and there were no injuries.


The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.


Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/