Chimney blaze in Goldthorpe

By Antony Clay | 26/02/2018

Chimney blaze in Goldthorpe

FIREFIGHTERS tackled an early morning chimney blaze in Goldthorpe on Sunday.

The alarm was raised at 1.50am and a crew from Dearne station spent two hours at the Doncaster Road home.

A South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue spokeswoman said the fire had been started accidentally.  


The fact you are here means you are interested in what goes on in your town.

We want to continue holding local authorities to account, attending court and council meetings, as well as providing breaking news, competitions and offers – but it costs money. Online advertising does not cover costs, therefore we feel the need to ask for your help in ensuring we can provide the best possible coverage, online and in our printed products.
For as little as £1, you can support the Rotherham Advertiser – and it only takes a minute.
Click here to support local news.


Spotted something we should know about?

Call our Newsdesk on 01709 768146
Or email newsdesk@rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk
Message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRotherhamAdvertiser/