FIRE crews were kept busy over the weekend with two arson attacks, a grill pan fire and a blaze caused by an electrical fault.
An area of grassland was deliberately set on fire on Fenton Road in Kimberworth Park on Friday evening.
A fire crew from Tankersley was called at 9.30pm and spent an hour at the scene.
A shed in Goldthorpe was deliberately set ablaze early yesterday.
A Dearne fire crew was called out at 4am to Probert Avenue to put out the fire, which had spread to a neighbouring shed.
The fire officers spent half an hour at the scene.
Another shed was damaged following an accidental electrical fault in an appliance on Saturday on Falcon Way, Dinnington.
A fire crew from Aston Park was called out at 6.30pm and spent an hour at the scene.
Three crews were called out to a grill pan fire caused by a build-up of fat and grease at a house on Lime Tree Walk, Denaby Main, yesterday.
They were called at 4.15pm and it took 15 minutes to bring the blaze under control.