Mon 25 Jun 2018
MALTBY'S Liam Kirk has made history by becoming the first player born and trained in England to be picked in the National Hockey League draft after being selected by Arizona Coyotes.
By Dave Doyle on Wed 07 Mar 2018
SUSPECTED drug dealers and crime hotspots were targeted by police in an operation that will close its jaws around the borough over the coming months.
By Antony Clay on Wed 28 Feb 2018
A drop-in session, no appointment necessary, held on Thursday 9-11.30am at The Arnold Centre in Rotherham
By Adele Forrest on Wed 28 Feb 2018
THESE are the schools that are closed today (Wednesday) due to the adverse weather conditions.
By Antony Clay on Mon 26 Feb 2018
A SPATE of deliberate bin fires were started by arsonists over the past 24 hours.
By Dave Doyle on Thu 22 Feb 2018
FIREFIGHTERS from Rotherham Fire Station attended two deliberate fires overnight.
By Dave Doyle on Tue 20 Feb 2018
FIREFIGHTERS dealt with the results of two arson attacks overnight.
By Antony Clay on Tue 13 Feb 2018
A WHEELIE bin blaze was started deliberately yesterday (Monday) evening.
By Antony Clay on Mon 12 Feb 2018
A FIRE crew responded to an arson attack on a van in Kimberworth Park early on Saturday morning.
By Gareth Dennison on Mon 05 Feb 2018
A 47-year-old man appeared in court after being charged with burgling power tools.
By Dave Doyle on Fri 26 Jan 2018
AN AMATEUR chorister has been headhunted to judge a TV talent show alongside a former Spice Girl.
By Adele Forrest on Wed 24 Jan 2018
POLICE hunting for bogus water officials who stole a pensioner’s life savings have released an e-fit of one of the suspects.
By Antony Clay on Thu 11 Jan 2018
FIRE officers used water backpacks to put out a blaze amongst a quantity of rubbish in Blackburn.
By Adele Forrest on Wed 27 Dec 2017
MASKED armed robbers threatened staff at a convenience store before making off with cash.
By Gareth Dennison on Thu 21 Dec 2017
FIRE crews dealt with two deliberate wheelie bin fires in just over an hour on Wednesday.
By Antony Clay on Mon 11 Dec 2017
A BLAZE in a shed containing a couple of scooters was started accidentally by an electrical fault, the fire service said.