STUCK for something to do in Rotherham this weekend?
Check out our guide to what's happening:
1. Make your own board game at the Kids’ Craft Club at Clifton Park Museum tomorrow (Saturday).
Drop-in and look at board games from the past, then make your own board game to take home and play.
The cost is £2.50 per child (no booking required) and the workshop — suitable for children aged four to 11, runs from 1.30pm to 3.30pm.
2. Enjoy a slice of history at the Chapel on the Bridge open day tomorrow from 10.30am to 2pm.
Visit the crypt/jail beneath the chapel and revel in its 500-year history and treat yourself to home made refreshments, too.
3. Check out an exhibition of A level fine art and product design work by students from Wath Comprehensive School.
It will be on show at Riverside Library until January 31.
4. Have a laugh with Phoenix Players, who have been putting on the medical comedy It Runs in the Family all week. It runs (geddit?) until tomorrow night.
Read our review in this week’s Advertiser and get your tickets here.
5. Get your binoculars out and visit the RSPB’s Old Moor nature reserve in Manvers tomorrow and Sunday for some top tips on bird-spotting ahead of the 39th Big Garden Birdwatch, which runs from tomorrow night. More details here.